A Spartan Gladiator heavy rescue for sale! This rig is in excellent condition. It has seating for 12, 6 bottle cascade system, PTO Generator & very low miles! This used rescue comes fully loaded with tools and extrication equipment, including makes like Hust and Holmatro! What are you waiting for? Call us today to find out more!
Priced to sell!!
The following fire apparatus served as a front line engine and was kept in excellent condition! This is a Southern California truck and one of (2) identical Tele-squirts that are available. Replaced by 100ft quints because of the community growth. Call us today to find out more!
Check out this stunning 2020 Freightliner pumper tanker for sale. This truck is built tough and designed to widthstand the harshest climates. Built on a brand new Freightliner 108SD Chassis, she holds a massive 3000 gallons of water with a large 1250 GPM pump to flow it! If your fire department is in the market for a pumper tanker, take a minutre to check this pumper tanker out! Loaded with options, available immediately, and priced to sell!
Pre-owned 1991 Pierce 100' platform for sale. This is one nice truck! This rig has been beautifully maintained. Both the pump and ladder have been fully certified for service. The onboard generator provides all the power you need, while the low mileage means this truck is ready to serve for years to come. You won't believe how clean this truck is.
- New Listings
- Used Engines and Pumpers
- Pumpers 1985 and Below
- Mini / Midi Pumpers
- Wildland And Brush Trucks
- Skid / CAFS Units
- Tankers and Water Tenders
- Used Ladders and Quints
- Used Rescue Trucks for Sale
- Light and Air Trucks
- Used Command / Chief Vehicles
- Used Ambulances
- Other Vehicles
- Airport Crash Trucks ARFF
- Antique Fire Trucks
- Boats, Fire and Rescue
- SCBA / Air Bottles
- Jaws of Life and Reels
- Loose and Misc Equipment
Fenton Fire Equipment
Do you need to sell your fire equipment? Are you looking to buy used fire apparatus? At Fenton Fire Equipment, you can list your fire equipment with us or search our pre-owned listings to find the equipment you need. We facilitate the selling and buying processes to make it as easy as possible for you to sell or buy equipment.
Quality, Pre-Owned Fire Apparatus
We list a wide variety of used fire trucks and other fire equipment, including:
- Ladder trucks
- And more
Fenton Fire Equipment provides you with avenues to buy, sell, finance and ship your used fire equipment. We make sure everything we list is high-quality and well-priced for both the buyer and the seller. Our expert staff is ready to provide appraisals and help you find just the right fire apparatus for your needs.
Sell Your Fire Truck With Fenton Fire
Listing your fire equipment with us is easy and effective. We provide you with a large audience and do the work for you to save you time. Our process is simple:
- Fill out our online listing form with the details of what you'd like to sell.
- We will get back to you with suggestions on marketability and pricing.
- We post your listing on our site and solicit our wide audience of buyers with email blasts, social media campaigns and more.
- We take all calls and emails and respond to parties interested in your equipment, and contact you when we have a qualified buyer.
So why should you sell with us?
- Exposure: We have a large audience with over 40,000 website visitors per month, so you'll be able to have your listing in a bigger marketplace than you could on your own.
- Non-exclusive: Our services are non-exclusive, so you can list your truck or other equipment on your own and on other websites as well.
- Free appraisals: We give you pricing recommendations free of charge.
- Save time: We handle all the marketing and field all the interest and questions so you don't have to.
- Save money: If we don't find a buyer for your equipment, we will not charge you for any of our services.
Buy Pre-Owned Fire Trucks and Equipment
If you're looking for fire trucks for sale or used fire apparatus, Fenton Fire Equipment can help. You can search our new listings or browse by category to find what you're looking for. We include as many pictures as possible with each listing, as well as all the make and model details so you have a clear sense of what you're getting.
You can use our online form to request more information about the equipment or give us a call at 1-866-310-2077. We can answer any questions you may have about the listing you are interested in. We are reachable by phone from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm every day, and we aim to answer every email and request within 24 hours. If you need assistance with shipping and financing, we can provide that help as well.