A like new rescue engine capable of responding to and transporting patients is a rare item to have up for sale! This used Pierce engine is such a clean rig with well laid out compartments for tool storage. Obviously not every fire service transports patients with a Paramedi Engine. We understand that and you can have more SCBA seats added as needed. One could even custom design a command post as well if extra SCBA seats were not needed. This fire truck for sale has a massive 500 horse power motor for tons of power while responding and would climb steep hills easily. This is an incredible engine that costs over twice the asking price if you wanted the same truck buit today.
This used 2013 Pierce pumper for sale is in great shape. A quality built Pierce engine, this rig has a 1500 GPM pump, 1000 gallon poly tank and compressed air foam system. Set up right, with a full LED lighting package, Federal Q2B siren, air horns and more. If you're looking for a well kept engine to last your department years to come, give us a call to find out more!
Deal of the week! Check out this 2003 E-one Rescue pumper for sale! Built on the reputable Cyclone II chassis, this used resuce pumper is loaded with great features. The massive 2000 GPM pump provides all the flow you need drawing from the 750 gallon poly tank. Featuring a large 8,000 watt hydraulic generator and loaded with options! Call us today to find out more!
Looking for a quality used fire pumper? Check out this 1998 Spartan 3D for sale. Big 6 person cab, low miles, on-board generator, extricaion tools and more! Features a Hale 1250 GPM Pump, 750 Gallon Tank and CAFS! Listed at only $49,500 this rig is priced to sell! Give us a call today to find out more.
- New Listings
- Used Engines and Pumpers
- Pumpers 1985 and Below
- Mini / Midi Pumpers
- Wildland And Brush Trucks
- Skid / CAFS Units
- Tankers and Water Tenders
- Used Ladders and Quints
- Used Rescue Trucks for Sale
- Light and Air Trucks
- Used Command / Chief Vehicles
- Used Ambulances
- Other Vehicles
- Airport Crash Trucks ARFF
- Antique Fire Trucks
- Boats, Fire and Rescue
- SCBA / Air Bottles
- Jaws of Life and Reels
- Loose and Misc Equipment
Fenton Fire Equipment
Do you need to sell your fire equipment? Are you looking to buy used fire apparatus? At Fenton Fire Equipment, you can list your fire equipment with us or search our pre-owned listings to find the equipment you need. We facilitate the selling and buying processes to make it as easy as possible for you to sell or buy equipment.
Quality, Pre-Owned Fire Apparatus
We list a wide variety of used fire trucks and other fire equipment, including:
- Ladder trucks
- And more
Fenton Fire Equipment provides you with avenues to buy, sell, finance and ship your used fire equipment. We make sure everything we list is high-quality and well-priced for both the buyer and the seller. Our expert staff is ready to provide appraisals and help you find just the right fire apparatus for your needs.
Sell Your Fire Truck With Fenton Fire
Listing your fire equipment with us is easy and effective. We provide you with a large audience and do the work for you to save you time. Our process is simple:
- Fill out our online listing form with the details of what you'd like to sell.
- We will get back to you with suggestions on marketability and pricing.
- We post your listing on our site and solicit our wide audience of buyers with email blasts, social media campaigns and more.
- We take all calls and emails and respond to parties interested in your equipment, and contact you when we have a qualified buyer.
So why should you sell with us?
- Exposure: We have a large audience with over 40,000 website visitors per month, so you'll be able to have your listing in a bigger marketplace than you could on your own.
- Non-exclusive: Our services are non-exclusive, so you can list your truck or other equipment on your own and on other websites as well.
- Free appraisals: We give you pricing recommendations free of charge.
- Save time: We handle all the marketing and field all the interest and questions so you don't have to.
- Save money: If we don't find a buyer for your equipment, we will not charge you for any of our services.
Buy Pre-Owned Fire Trucks and Equipment
If you're looking for fire trucks for sale or used fire apparatus, Fenton Fire Equipment can help. You can search our new listings or browse by category to find what you're looking for. We include as many pictures as possible with each listing, as well as all the make and model details so you have a clear sense of what you're getting.
You can use our online form to request more information about the equipment or give us a call at 1-866-310-2077. We can answer any questions you may have about the listing you are interested in. We are reachable by phone from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm every day, and we aim to answer every email and request within 24 hours. If you need assistance with shipping and financing, we can provide that help as well.