Used KME Fire Trucks
At Fenton Fire Equipment, we make it easy to find the best deals on used KME fire trucks. Our marketplace allows you to search for used KME fire engines near you, and we’ll help you connect with sellers directly to get the best deal for your department. Browse used KME fire trucks for sale near you today!
A Reliable History in the Firefighting Arena
Now known as KME, Kovatch Mobile Equipment Corp saw its beginning in 1946 and began manufacturing firefighting equipment in the 1980s. Since then, the company has merged with the REV Group and remains one of the most recognizable manufacturers of firefighting equipment and supplies in the United States.
Over the years, KMW has pioneered innovations, including:
- AerialCat™ Steel-Safe Ladder: Constructed with strength in mind, this patented ladder uses square extrusions to ensure it can withstand stress while providing a more extended reach.
- Flex-Form™ Body: Enjoy more storage and compartment space with this body’s stronger subframe.
- Severe Service Xtreme-Duty™ Chassis: Capable of maneuvering off-road and within city confines, this chassis design will give you additional access through 90-degree tilting and support from doors that provide additional bracing.
KME Fire Apparatus Options
KME’s full line of vehicles includes:
- Aerial: KME’s aerials feature fuel-efficient aluminum bodies and underslung body-mount systems for even weight distribution. You’ll find tractor-drawn aerials, platforms, rear-mount aerials and other configurations on the market.
- Tanker: KME tanker fire engines have maintained popularity over the years and can accommodate up to 3,000 gallons of water.
- Pumper: Choose between steel or aluminum pumpers equipped with ergonomic manual control panels to help you do the job safely and efficiently.
- Rescue: KME rescue vehicles are available in combination, walk-around and walk-in styles, with flexible mounting systems available on all models.
- Wildland: The Wildland series offers specialized, off-road equipment designed to meet the demanding environments of wildland firefighting. The adjustable mounting systems and rugged subframes allow responders to travel through the harsh conditions of these environments while maintaining a high degree of maneuverability.
- Chassis: With hundreds of configurations available, you can find the ideal chassis to fit your needs. Third parties test each one to ensure its quality and reliability.
View the Current Fenton Fire Equipment Listings
At Fenton Fire Equipment, we make it easy to find the best deals on used KME fire trucks. Our marketplace allows you to search for used KME fire trucks near you, and we’ll help you connect with sellers directly.
If you have questions about our marketplace or want to learn more, please contact us today!