Inventory #: O0994
2018 Ultimate Off Road ATV / Amphibious (O0994)
- A unique, unparalleled off-road performance;
- it is able to easily get out of water onto the ice ;
- High buoyancy thanks to the sealed body, wheels of 800 l volume each and tyre inflation system;
- A pneumocirculating suspension and in-process easily adjustable pressure in tires for different soils;
- Unique low-pressure tubeless tires;
- Low fuel consumption (diesel) 2-3 litres per hour on any type of soil;
- Low weight;
- Load capacity up to 1000 kg;
- High sustainability – 58-litre cans for fuel embedded in wheel disks, due to which the total fuel capacity is increased by 232 litres;
- Simple and reliable design;
- Small size for easy movement in any limited space and easy transportation;
- Covered cabin;
- A reliable Japanese Kubota engine;
- Ease of maintenance and repair;
- Kingstons to drain water from the body;
- Frame-based design; The structure based on frame;
- Smooth bottom;
- High survivability – continues to move on three and even two wheels!
- The passenger compartment can be heated by the engine, the vehicle heater, or WEBASTO autonomous heater;
- A special container of fuel system for continuous movement in tilted position. No “Fuel starvation ” affects the vehicle!
- Its climbing gradient is up to 35 degrees;
- Skid steering – able to turn almost on the same spot;
- Extra beds – possibility to place 4 full-size beds;
- Hold under floor boards, totalling 170 litres to store necessary things, equipment or installation of additional fuel tank;
- Excellent ergonomics and handling;
- The rear view camera for better safety.
- Turning radius – 8,2 Ft
MORE OPTIONS AVIALBLE, CALL US TODAY
$119,000 includes shipping and customs clearance
Fenton Fire Equipment Inc. is not the owner of the aforementioned Vehicle and or equipment. As such we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information provided above. Before purchasing any equipment, it is imperative that you confirm with the vendors that the equipment in question meets your required needs. Fenton Fire Equipment Inc. is not responsible for the condition of any of the vehicles and/or equipment listed on our site. We recommend a third-party inspection of the vehicle and/or equipment be performed prior to purchase.