1997 KME Renegade Pumper 1250/1000 (E4127)
1997 KME RENEGADE
5 man cab (4 scba seats)
Cummins C8 300H.P. diesel
Allison MD3060P transmission.
200 watt Federal Signal electronic siren & dual air horns w/officer side floor mount pedals.
Halogen and Whelen strobe emergency lighting w/ Federal Signalmaster rear traffic advisor.
On board Kussmaul auto charger battery charger with drivers side plug in for electric and air.
Electric ladder rack
Officers Seat w/ scba
3 man rear w/ scba
Driver’s Side Pump
Top Mount Pump Panel
Officer’s Side Pump
Drivers Side Preconnects
Driver’s Side high Side Compartments (3)
Drivers Side (D1) Officers Side (O1)
Driver’s Side (D2) Transverse Officer’s Side (O2) Transverse
Wheel Well SCBA Holders (2 each side)\
Electric Cord Reel
24 ft. extension
10 ft. attic ladder
(2) 10ft sections of 6” hard suction w/strainer
(2) 10ft sections of 3” hard suction w/ strainer
portable deck gun
ABC fire extinguisher and pressurized water can.
Pump and TankPump tested every 2 years w/ records available. Last tested June 2020.
1000 gallon poly water tank
Hale 1250 gpm pump
3” Elkhart deck gun
rear and side mount suctions & discharges.
3 pre connects (3- 1 ¾” cross lays)
Electric prime w/ Hale discharge pressure relief valve
Elkhart 2 ½” intake relief valve.
Generator & ElectricalGenerator: 5500 KV diesel generator
2 halogen1500w telescoping pole/scene lights
electric cord reel and fuse panel
Also various electrical outlet receptacles (110V).
DimensionsMileage: 13,751 miles
GVW: 38,600 lbs
Front Axle: 14,600 lbs
Rear Axle: 24,000 lbs.
Length: 365” O.A.L. (29’-7”)
Width: 96” (8’)
Height: 118” (9’-10”)
- Officers side electric ladder rack which includes Alco-lite 24 ft. extension, 12ft roof and 10 ft. attic ladders.
- Inspected through 11/2021 w/ annual oil/filter/fluid changes.
- All vehicle mileage and pump times recorded, per call and annually.
- Two KME technical manuals, Hale Pump manual, Cummins manual and Specifications drawing available.
- Previous maintenance/work has included new batteries (11/2020), new cab lifters (11/2020). T2P, rear discharge and tank fill valves replaced (recent), generator tune-up w/ muffler replaced. New muffler (within 5 years), new rear springs (within 5 years). Replacement of front strobes with LED’s.