Inventory #: W1311
2022 DODGE RAM 3500 4×4 QUICK ATTACKS – BRUSH – RESCUE (W1311)
Model: 2022 (NEW)
Family: Ram 3500
Engine: 6.4L V8 Heavy Duty HEMI Engine 370 HP – 229 Ft. Lbs Max Torque 429
Transmission: Automatic 6-Spd Auto AISIN
Body Model: 8L93 – 4WD 172.4
Trim: TX – HD Vinil 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat
Tire: LT235/80R17E BSW All Season Tires
17” 8 Lug Bolt Stainless Steel Wheel Cover Simulator Liners
Alternator: 220 Amp.
Battery: 730 Amp. Free Maintenance
Factory Warranty: 3 year – 36,000 mile Factory Bumper to Bumper
5 year – 60,000 Factory Powertrain Warranty
Equipped: Power Windows & Locks, Push Button Start, Keyless Entry, Cruise Control, Heavy Duty Vinyl Seats, Black Vinyl Floor Covering, Uconnect 3.0 AM/FM w/ Bluetooth, Sirius Satellite Radio, Clearance Lamps, Fog Lamps, Trailer Brake Control, Tow Hooks, Snow Plow Prep, and Customer Preferred Package 2GA. Also included in the sale price is a Reading 9 Foot Service Box with Receiver and Plug.
– 18 HP Vanguard Skid Unit (Gas) Fuel Line hook to the truck
– 250 Gallon Poly Tank
– 265gpm at 50psi 190gpm at 100psi 15gpm at 150psi 45gpm at 200psi.
– 10 Gallon drop in Foam Cell
– Scotty Foam System w/Hardware for Foam Cell
– Lighted Control Panel
– Manifold Outlet
– Tank Fill 1” w/Industrial Ball Valve
– Manifold 1.5” inc (1-1/2” Industrial Ball Valve service line with Cap and Chain)
– Manifold 2.5” inc (2-1/2” Industrial Ball Valve service line with Cap and Chain)
– Suction Inlet
– Standard Suction with 2-1/2” Industrial Ball Valve
– Electric Rewind Hose Reel 1” x 150’ EF20-30-31-LT Ship Loose w/push Bottoms
– Set of Chrome Outriggers w/3 way rollers
– Rubber Hose 1” with Tip, Twister w/grip 1″ F 10-40 gpm w/Nozzle, Support
Fenton Fire Equipment Inc. is not the owner of the aforementioned Vehicle and or equipment. As such we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information provided above. Before purchasing any equipment, it is imperative that you confirm with the vendors that the equipment in question meets your required needs. Fenton Fire Equipment Inc. is not responsible for the condition of any of the vehicles and/or equipment listed on our site. We recommend a third-party inspection of the vehicle and/or equipment be performed prior to purchase.