Become a Fenton Fire Equipment Partner!
We are currently looking to partner with motivated individuals with a passion for fire trucks and photography.
We are currently looking for someone in the following area(s):
Long Island, NY
- Make your own schedule! We are looking for someone to work part-time in a self-employed environment.
- Upon request, you will travel to fire departments in your area to collect information, photos and video of fire apparatus in order to aid in the sale process of the equipment.
- You will be responsible for setting appointment times and submitting the required information to us via the internet.
- Acting as a representative of Fenton Fire Equipment. You will be required to proactively visit fire departments in your area in order to build relationships and educate them on the services provided by Fenton Fire.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Be knowledgeable in photography (lighting, angles, etc).
- Posses a valid driver's licence and access to a vehicle.
- Posses the equipment necessary for capturing quality photos & video clips.
- Access to high-speed internet (uploading of information, photos and videos)
- Knowledge in videography is an asset.
- Knowledge of fire trucks is an asset, but not required.
- Paid on a per assignment basis with a possibility of commissions on the value of the sale of each apparatus. Details will be discussed during the interview.