Chevrolet 350 V8,
• transmission has been replaced by a Muncie 3sp automatic.
• The original pumping equipment, which was formerly concealed under the vehicle, has been removed to decrease road weight.
• This vehicle has been inside a warehouse for a number of years, and will require refurbishment, fresh tires, repaired or replaced bench seat unholstery, and detailing.
• Its use has primarily been as a showpiece promoting our radio stations, in city parades, at nightclub openings, and as a stationary exhibit at the malls.
• The matching ladders, pole-hook, and fire hoses with brass fittings, are original, and are included.